[Twisted-Python] [RFC] Introducing six as a dependency

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.cc
Thu Jul 26 10:22:04 MDT 2012

Does Glyph still believe these arguments to be true today? I don't know how long ago he said that, but I do know there's a lot of stuff that's been done to make packaging better :)

Perhaps we could look into shipping twisted releases with and without dependencies? I personally have no such issues since I just let pip/tox handle everything for me and it figures it out already.

cheers
lvh