[Twisted-Python] Ping on Ticket

Dan Milstein dan at wingu.com
Mon Jul 23 17:19:50 EDT 2012

Got it -- and that's helpful, I hadn't even thought of that (I'm not a committer, just getting started with twisted internals, hadn't realized being a reviewer made sense).  Will try to carve out time to review a ticket or two.

Is this the right report in Trac to start from?

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/report/15

Thanks,
-Dan