[Twisted-Python] Twisted Sprint at PyCon 2012 -- please sign up!

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.cc
Tue Jan 31 05:41:01 MST 2012

Hey!

So, I volunteered to manage the sprint at PyCon 2012. Since no-one else
has, I'm moving forward assuming I got the job ;-)

You should sign up (which involves logging in on the PyCon site, scrolling
to the bottom, clicking "Edit" and adding your name) to the sprint. This
makes it easier for organizers to know how many people to expect where.

Here's the signup link:

https://us.pycon.org/2012/community/sprints/projects/

cheers
lvh