[Twisted-Python] txjsonrpc.web2 ?

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:45:48 EST 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 5:38 AM, Yaroslav Fedevych
<jaroslaw.fedewicz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13.01.12 15:34, Itamar Turner-Trauring wrote:
>
>> Sadly not everything in web2 has made it to twisted.web, yet. But yes,
>> web2 is dead.
>
> Well, I thought those things at least made into tickets, and the sole
> fact they were not backported tells about their relative importance to
> Twisted-using folks.

Things like Deferred support in the Web API weren't ported because
there was no consensus on how to do it without breaking existing Web
users. I think that that is the reason why there are tickets for a
successor to IResource.

~ C.

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? ~ Keynes

Corbin Simpson
<MostAwesomeDude at gmail.com>