[Twisted-Python] Twisted in the Google Summer of Code?

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Feb 9 08:52:15 EST 2012

On 02:15 am, itamar at itamarst.org wrote:
>Sign up is sometime soon, and before considering this it'd be good to
>know we'd be able to find mentors to help the students with their
>projects. Would any developers working on Twisted be interested in
>being
>mentors for a student over the summer?

I'm happy to mentor as well (either solo or in concert with another
mentor).

To diverge slightly from your question, though, I would also like to see
potential students get involved in Twisted *now* to get familiar with
the Twisted development project, get a feel for what part of Twisted
they might be interested in working on, and to demonstrate their
commitment to following through with the project.

Jean-Paul