[Twisted-Python] inlineCallbacks loses custom exception type?

Benjamin Rutt rutt.4 at osu.edu
Fri Dec 7 19:03:07 MST 2012

That's a useful data point, thanks.  I usually don't use unreleased
revisions of twisted, but I'll try the latest release for starters and see
what the result is.  Forgot to mention before, I am on python 2.7.1 and
twisted 11.0.0, so there's a chance this is fixed in a later release from
what I am running.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM, <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> On 6 Dec, 03:36 am, rutt.4 at osu.edu wrote:
> >
> >$ ./inlinecallbacks-loses-exception-types.py inline
> >got a garden variety exception
> >Traceback (most recent call last):
> >  File "./inlinecallbacks-loses-exception-types.py", line 21, in
> >go_inlinecb
> >    x = yield go2()
> >Exception: xyz
>
> I'm unable to reproduce this error behavior using Twisted trunk at HEAD on
> Ubuntu 12.04.
>
> Jean-Paul

Benjamin Rutt