[Twisted-Python] We need more mentors!

Itamar Turner-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Thu Apr 12 08:02:30 MDT 2012

On 04/12/2012 09:57 AM, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> I'm interested, but I'd like to know what's involved and over what
> period of time before I sign up.

Helping students with design, planning and scoping, possibly doing code
reviews if no code reviews are forthcoming, and then doing a review at
the end."Five hours per student per week is a reasonable estimate." I
suspect it's basically like managing an intern :)

http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCMentoring/

The program runs from end of April to end of August.