[Twisted-Python] buildbot hosting

Ray Cote rgacote at appropriatesolutions.com
Fri Apr 20 09:33:05 EDT 2012

Hi Glyph:
That sounds reasonable -- and a trip to Cambridge to pick it up is no problem.
Parking, on the other hand is always an exciting prospect as I tend to drive larger vehicles
(probably take our Sprinter Van for this trip).

If you decide to have us do the temporary hosting I'm sure we can at least find a loading zone to pack up the systems.
What sort of timeframe are you looking at (and we can take this off-list to exchange details).
--Ray