[Twisted-Python] buildbot hosting

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 18 16:51:47 EDT 2012

On Apr 18, 2012, at 4:35 PM, Barry Morrison wrote:

> Glyph,

Hi Barry,

> What sort of resources are necessary for this box?

A reasonably low-latency residential internet connection should be fine; it needs to be somewhere with a port accessible to the outside world, so a firewall configured to permit SSH traffic and some kind of DNS (dynamic DNS, of course, if it's residential) so that maintainers can SSH to it.

> I'm obviously not in MA,

I don't think that's "obvious" to anybody, actually, even if there may be enough forensics in your email headers to help us figure it out :).

> but could be interested in hosting on new hosting if you can't find local resources.

Thanks for volunteering.

Once I'm all moved we can just ship the box to my new address; the question is mostly about what to do in the meanwhile, so local resources are much preferred.  However, we'll keep you in mind if nobody else should volunteer.

-glyph

> Let me know,
> Barry

Will do.  Thanks again.