[Twisted-Python] Twisted-Python Digest, Vol 90, Issue 16

Jeroen van Veen j.veenvan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:10:02 MDT 2011

Thanks, it would be nice to see some more examples of django usage with
twisted. I've searched the web a while ago, but could only find a few
examples. Especially the
part about multi-threading/async would be nice to read something
about(doesn't make much sense to me yet). All i know is that i used a
single-threaded wsgi thing to make the autoreload
functionality work(useful for webdevving).

cheers,

Jeroen