[Twisted-Python] [Job] Landscape team at Canonical is hiring

Free Ekanayaka free at 64studio.com
Wed Sep 7 10:56:14 MDT 2011

Hi,

hope people don't mind job ads too much (I've seen a few in the list
archives).

Landscape [0] is a systems management web application developed at
Canonical (the commercial sponsor of Ubuntu) using mainly Python and
Javascript. The project is growing and we are seeking for people:

http://bit.ly/oYPSth

We have several Twisted-based services [1], and we have contributed to
Twisted and to Python in general [2].

If you are interested, please feel free to send me an email.

Thanks,

Free

[0] http://landscape.canonical.com
[1] e.g. https://launchpad.net/landscape-client