[Twisted-Python] [Divmod-users] [ANN] Pyflakes 0.5.0

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Mon Sep 5 06:30:29 MDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Tristan Seligmann
<mithrandi at mithrandi.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:
>> Which branch is the trunk branch? Which branch did you release from?
>
> The trunk branch (for all the divmod.org projects) is <lp:divmod.org>;
> the release branch for this particular release is
> <lp:~divmod-dev/divmod.org/release-pyflakes-0.5.0>.

Ahh, I see. The projects haven't been split into separate repositories (yet?).

That's going to cause a little bit of confusion, given that projects
like <https://launchpad.net/pyflakes> exist. Perhaps a good idea for
now is to seize pyflakes & any projects like it, move all of their
bugs to https://launchpad.net/divmod.org and update any text to point
to that project.

>> I ask because I've had a fully tested, partially reviewed branch
>> waiting to land since December last year, and I'm very keen to see it
>> landed. I was under the impression that Jean-Paul would get around to
>> it at some point.
>
> I wasn't aware of this; could you point me in the direction of this
> branch? I can't promise to do anything about it right away, but if we
> can get it landed, then at least it shouldn't take another three years
> to get it released :)

The branch is <lp:~jml/pyflakes/duplicate-class-defs>, linked from
<https://code.launchpad.net/pyflakes/+activereviews>.

There was a ticket for it in the divmod tracker with review
conversation, but I've lost track of it. Sorry.

cheers,
jml