[Twisted-Python] [Divmod-users] [ANN] Pyflakes 0.5.0

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Mon Sep 5 03:19:27 MDT 2011

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 6:26 PM, Tristan Seligmann
<mithrandi at mithrandi.net> wrote:

> It is my unexpected pleasure to announce the release of Pyflakes
> 0.5.0, the first release in several years, and available now from
> PyPI[1].

Thanks!

> Note that development of Pyflakes (as well as the other
> divmod.org projects) has moved to Launchpad[2] since the last release.

> [2] https://launchpad.net/pyflakes

Which branch is the trunk branch? Which branch did you release from?

I ask because I've had a fully tested, partially reviewed branch
waiting to land since December last year, and I'm very keen to see it
landed. I was under the impression that Jean-Paul would get around to
it at some point.

Thanks again for releasing Pyflakes. Sorry to pounce all over you with
questions.

jml