[Twisted-Python] 11.0 in PPA

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:27:38 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

https://launchpad.net/~jesstess/+archive/twisted-testing2 has Twisted
core packages for Natty, Maverick, and Lucid. They build with
pbuilder, I installed them in VMs and ran the test suite, and exarkun
gave a quick once-over. Let me know if you notice anything awry.

I plan to get Hardy and the subprojects done this weekend, do a final
round of testing, and copy everything over to the Twisted PPA.

-Jessica