[Twisted-Python] 11.0 in PPA

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:33:01 EDT 2011

Hi Alex,

Thanks for checking in.

https://launchpad.net/~twisted-dev/+archive/ppa/ has the results of
some fumbling around with Natty and I have since moved the work to a
personal PPA so it doesn't pollute the twisted archive while I test
things.

Expect All The Progress to be made this weekend now that some of my
other commitments have come and gone. Anyone who already knows how to
do this should feel free to swoop in and get the new release on
launchpad, else I'll keep going at my snail's pace as I use this as an
opportunity to learn the packaging ropes. :)

-Jessica