[Twisted-Python] Docs HTML suggestion/request for moving between versions.

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 26 09:29:18 MDT 2011

Lately, I've taken to finding Twisted docs by writing:

twisted.internet.task.Cooperator

...into the Chrome bar'o'magic and hitting return to get the Google hit.
This is great, except that the resultant Google hits almost always point
me to the 8.2.0 HTML docs. 2nd hit is (currently) 11.0 docs.

Obviously it's tricky to force Google to put "current" at the top! But
could we maybe have a little <select> dropdown in the top-right that
shows the version, and lets you pick a new one and have the page reload?

It strikes me that this would be useful in general, for flicking back
and forward between two versions of the docs page for a given method/API.