[Twisted-Python] Autobahn WebSockets 0.4.3

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:00:17 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tobias Oberstein
<tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de> wrote:
> New release 0.4.3 of Autobahn WebSockets including:
>
> + Hybi-17 support
> + TLS (secure WebSocket)
> + lots of new options
> + improved docs and tutorials
> + close behavior coverage for testsuite
> + many small things I forgot
>
> Special thanks to Peter Thorson for significant code contributions and
> fruitful discussions!
> Peter works on a  C++/ASIO-based WebSocket client/server framework you
> may checkout here https://github.com/zaphoyd/websocketpp
>
> Updated Python package is here:
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/autobahn
>
> Updated test suite reports are available under
>
> http://www.tavendo.de/autobahn/testsuite.html
>
> including mobile clients and servers.

Hi, how do I run the unit tests for Autobahn? Trial doesn't work, and
there don't appear to be any instances of unittest's classes in the
tree.

Also, is it possible to run the Autobahn pub-sub and RPC stuff over a
different transport than WebSockets, like plain TCP?

~ C.

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? ~ Keynes

Corbin Simpson
<MostAwesomeDude at gmail.com>