[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint: November Edition

Tenth tenth at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Oct 25 10:59:23 EDT 2011

In an attempt to get back into the habit of holding Monthly sprints planned
somewhat more in advance, I'm pleased to announce that we'll be hosting
another Twisted Sprint at the Smarterer offices on Sunday, November 13th,
from about 1:00 to 9:00 PM.

If you'd like to attend but aren't on the contact list, let me know!  We
prefer that sprinters RSVP for food planning purposes (and to receive more
detailed instructions about getting into the building, which is locked down
on weekends).

Thanks,

- Dave