[Twisted-Python] [Twisted-web] Twisted 11.1.0 Released

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Nov 17 12:11:36 MST 2011

On Nov 17, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Thomas Hervé wrote:

> On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am pleased to announce the
> release of Twisted 11.1.

WOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks to Thomas and everyone who worked on fixes and features for this release.

>  * My personal favorite: a new howto has been published on test-driven
>    development with Twisted.

LEARN IT.  LOVE IT.  LIVE IT.

<http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/core/howto/trial.html>

> Thanks to the supporters of the Twisted Software Foundation and to the many contributors for this release.

A gentle reminder: those supporters should renew their sponsorships; we were remarkably lax in 2011, but at the beginning of 2012, all those logos will be coming down off the front page unless they are renewed :-).  Sponsored development and especially sponsored reviews really helped to make 11.1 what it is, It would be great to make 12.0 (and beyond) even better!

-glyph