[Twisted-Python] Twisted Project Jobs Volunteer

Tobias Oberstein tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de
Mon Nov 14 01:43:59 MST 2011

> But the whole point of having a Git mirror (and a presence on Github, which I think is the next step) is to attract new developers to this community.

An official presence on Github would be definitely desirable I think, and even more than having a Git mirror technically.

Not only attracting new devs, but also user and general public visibility .. how many followers etc etc

Also, major competitors are there .. node.js, eventmachine, ..

I think  - at this point - it's probably fair to say Github has surpassed other OSS collaboration places once popular .. i.e. sourceforge. (I'm not affiliated with Github in any way .. just my impression).