[Twisted-Python] Creating a PKCS#11 Enabled SSL Proxy

Andrew Thornton athornton1974 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:13:20 MST 2011

I am in need of an ssl web proxy that can read a certificate off of a PKCS#11 device and then do client authentication using that certificate. I thought that twisted would be a great way to do this. I was wondering if anyone on this list has put anything like that together before. I have seen the tutorials and walkthroughs the outline the steps to create an http proxy using twisted, but not much about https and nothing about using a wrapper like pkcs11 or PyKCS11. I appreciate any direction that anyone can give.