[Twisted-Python] Is it possible to know what kind of methods are thread safe?

gelin yan dynamicgl at gmail.com
Sun May 15 23:46:08 MDT 2011

Hi all

   I notice the core doc mentions that "Most code in Twisted is not
thread-safe. For example, writing data to a transport from a protocol is not
thread-safe. "

   I want to know whether there is a way to know what methods are thread
safe besides of reading source codes? Or I use
reacator.callFromThread for all related methods from threads other than
reactor thread?

Thanks

dfgqq (gelin yan)