[Twisted-Python] sample twistorm code?

Jean-Daniel jeandaniel.browne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:55:19 MDT 2011

Hello,

I writing a script parsing a large log file and shoveling it into Postgresql.

1. I would like to read some codes examples using the twisted + storm
integration, any idea of where to look?

Also. I was thinking about modeling a line of logs with a namedtuple,
because it is handy to create one without having to write a long and
dumb __init__ which take every constructor argument and one by one
assign them to the instance member of the same name.

2. Is the namedtuple compatible with storm objects? Namedtuple members
are properties and I am not sure it plays well with the storm
machinery.

Thank you for your help,

jdb