[Twisted-Python] Failing tests in trunk

Michael Thompson michaelnt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:30:05 MST 2011

On 8 March 2011 12:04, Facundo Batista <facundobatista at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:34 PM,  <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>
>> None of these are known failures:
>>
>>    http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/boxes-supported
>>
>> Just looking at the list of failing tests, I would make a small bet that
>> the failures are caused by your locale setting somehow.
>
> I thought of that, but why would the test pass when running alone?

Sometimes a test can leave things running which causes later tests to
fail, trial tries to spot this but doesn't always succeed

You can try running the tests in a different order, there's a switch
to get trial to do that for you, and you can try to isolate which
earlier tests make the tests fail and then examine them.

Michael