[Twisted-Python] Failing tests in trunk

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:48:22 MST 2011

I branched trunk from the LP repository. Running the tests all
together ("trial twisted"), consistently makes me fail the following
12:

twisted.conch.test.test_cftp.ListingTests.test_newFile
twisted.conch.test.test_cftp.ListingTests.test_newSingleDigitDayOfMonth
twisted.conch.test.test_cftp.ListingTests.test_oldFile
twisted.conch.test.test_cftp.ListingTests.test_oldSingleDigitDayOfMonth
twisted.mail.test.test_imap.NewFetchTestCase.testFetchAll
twisted.mail.test.test_imap.NewFetchTestCase.testFetchAllUID
twisted.mail.test.test_imap.NewFetchTestCase.testFetchFast
twisted.mail.test.test_imap.NewFetchTestCase.testFetchFastUID
twisted.mail.test.test_imap.NewFetchTestCase.testFetchFull
twisted.mail.test.test_imap.NewFetchTestCase.testFetchFullUID
twisted.mail.test.test_imap.NewFetchTestCase.testFetchInternalDate
twisted.mail.test.test_imap.NewFetchTestCase.testFetchInternalDateUID

However, if I run the tests doing "trial twisted.mail" or "trial
twisted.conch", they never fail.

I still didn't debug this, but I wanted to see if somebody experienced
something similar to this.

Regards,

--
.    Facundo