[Twisted-Python] prerelease preview predocumentation

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Mar 28 10:33:11 EDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>wrote:

> On Mar 23, 2011, at 9:34 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
>
> <http://twistedmatrix.com/~glyph/sphinx-preview-11.0pre1/>
>

> Anyone have comments about this?  With all the recent excitement about the
> docs, I thought there would be a much more active thread here!
>
> Thoughts about whether we should link it from the front page?

The names of links are inconsistent in a confusing way. On the linked page,
under "Twisted Core Documentation", I see "Twisted Documentation",
"Upgrading", "Twisted code examples", etc. But when I click on "Twisted Core
Documentation", the filtered list includes the names "Developer guides",
"Upgrades between versions", and "Examples". Can these be reconciled?

--
Christopher Armstrong
http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/