[Twisted-Python] Asynchronous code PEP

Tim Allen screwtape at froup.com
Wed Jun 1 21:56:19 MDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 12:50:33AM +0200, Laurens Van Houtven wrote:
> See people? Feedback works, now give me more of it please ;-)

Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong place;	the "pep-xxxx.rst" I'm looking
at via the web interface contains only an short abstract and a rationale
that won't be controversial to anyone subscribed to this list. There
doesn't seem to be much to give feedback *on*.

I guess that means my feedback is 'please write more text'. :)