[Twisted-Python] Moving Twisted off Trac and SVN to somewhere nicer

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Fri Jul 1 06:34:03 MDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Thomas Hervé <therve at free.fr> wrote:
> Thanks for pushing this. Personally, I would prefer Launchpad and Bzr,
> but we've been thinking about using it for the past 3 years, and nothing
> really happened. What I really care about is that we move away from Trac
> (for bugs at least) and SVN.

FWIW, I started trying to migrate to Bazaar a while ago, while still
keeping us on Trac. (Back then, Launchpad was ruled out on account of
being proprietary). It would be much easier to move to Bazaar *and*
Launchpad at the same time. I do not believe that it has seriously
been attempted by anyone involved in Twisted.

jml