[Twisted-Python] Twisted bzr mirror (Was: Twisted Project Jobs Volunteer)

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Thu Jul 7 12:25:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

LP BZR Mirror status
--------------------

Martin Pool enabled trunk import directly from SVN repo and the branch
is available here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/twisted/trunk

The mirror is refreshed about every 5 to 6 hours.
Only trunk is available.

Own BZR Mirror
--------------

I have hacked a quick and dirty script for pulling / creating / deleting
all Twisted svn branches.

The code is here: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/639582/

Synchronizing all branches takes about 41 minutes on an Intel Xeon 2.8G
CPU. It does not uses to much memory since each branch is pulled using a
different bzr pull process.

Pulling a single branch takes about 15 seconds, so maybe we the SVN repo
can have some commit hooks to execute 'bzr pull' in the right branch.

-----

Please let me know what do you think should be the next action for
resolving the bzr mirror issues?

-----
Cheers,
Adi