[Twisted-Python] Twisted Project Jobs Volunteer

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Jul 5 13:51:24 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have been using Twisted for about 6 months and looking for ways in
which I could help the project.

I just read the announcement and I would like to volunteer for one of
the Twisted jobs.

I am familiar with bzr and git and for the beginning I would like to
start with maintaining the version control mirrors (bzr and git) and if
this will not consume all my free time, I would also like to take care
of buildbot master and slaves (or some other job that you consider is
more important).

Beside the job description, I was thinking that creating repositories
mirrors on Github/Gitorious could be useful.
The Launchpad BZR mirror seems to be functional.

Hoping that I can be useful, please let know if my application is
accepted.

Cheers,
--
Adi Roiban