[Twisted-Python] Moving Twisted off Trac and SVN to somewhere nicer

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Fri Jul 1 12:41:01 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Christopher Armstrong
<radix at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:29 AM, Laurens Van Houtven <_ at lvh.cc> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

> First, I encourage everyone to take a look at (and
> update) http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/WorkflowRequirements
> It was created a while back and hasn't been updated in a long time.
> Second:
>

>> Launchpad (+ Bazaar as the default vcs)
>
> I'm curious about something: Is it yet possible to revert a merge in bzr
> without doing annoying things?

I'm sitting around with a bunch of Bazaar developers, and they say this::

On trunk:
  bzr merge -r $REVNO..$(REVNO - 1)
  bzr commit

The person with the failing branch, when they wish to resume development:
  bzr merge trunk
  bzr revert .
  bzr commit

(I'm assuming the case where someone has committed a change that
breaks the build and there may have been more commits to trunk since
then.)

jml