[Twisted-Python] SURVEY: Have you submitted a patch to Twisted and it never got in?

Itamar Turner-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Fri Jul 1 12:08:49 EDT 2011

In order to have at least some anecdotal evidence --

If you've submitted a patch to Twisted (or started a branch) and it never
made it in, how did that happen? I imagine reasons might include a review
request to write tests, redesign requests, getting distracted, "it works
for me", design discussions that never got anywhere... What happened in
your case?

(I'd also like someone -- lvh? -- to go through report 16 and see if we
can come up with a summary of how those tickets ended up where they are.)