[Twisted-Python] Refactoring Documentation

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jan 21 15:35:18 MST 2011

On Jan 21, 2011, at 8:29 AM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

> I don't think it makes sense to put anything on Launchpad for now.
> Eventually it needs to go into the canonical Twisted repository, but if
> it's easier to leave it in GitHub for now, that's fine.

The only reason I even suggested Launchpad in the first place was to suggest a place where you could immediately stick a branch of the Twisted tree proper without having commit access, so that you could experiment within that tree.  ('bzr get lp:twisted').  I don't believe we have a mirror on github, but maybe somebody could correct me.

As long as we're all on the same page as far as the eventual target of these docs (i.e. in the Twisted tree, part of some official structure) then please feel free to use whatever tools make that easier for you, your existing github repo included.