[Twisted-Python] Boston Area Mini-Sprint

Tenth tenth at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jan 14 13:37:27 MST 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 2:45 PM, John Santos <JOHN at egh.com> wrote:

> It would take me at least 3 minutes to walk to Cambridge (though
> probably the wrong end of Cambridge), so I'm available.  However,
> I still feel like a relative newbie, so I don't know how useful
> I would be.

Hi John,

I'm not even sure I'd call myself a fully qualified newbie, but I've still
managed to help close a few tickets... The nice thing about Sprints is that
you can just sit down next to someone who knows what they're doing (usually
not me, BTW) and help them get something productive done. (Or just learn
more for next time.)

There are also quite a few jobs involving documentation, the website, and
various servers and build systems that are more tedious and annoying than
anything else... and tedious and annoying is always better with free pizza!

Anyway, you should be receiving an invitation shortly... And if it says
anything about "Max Guests Reached", feel free to show up anyway (there's
generally always more room for pair programming / hanging out and meeting
people, even if all the good laptop spots are taken.)

- Dave