[Twisted-Python] A Python enum library with a Twist

Jonathan Jacobs jonathan+twisted at jsphere.com
Mon Jan 31 18:07:32 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 00:25, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> Nevertheless, it isn't present in Twisted yet and so it should have a 'tx'
> name until that point.  If he really wanted to get 'twisted' into the name,
> the branch should have been lp:~jjacobs/twisted/enum instead :).

There was no real decision making involved in naming the branch, it
needed a name out of necessity and I thought I may have already used
"foo". :)

I've renamed the branch [1] to txEnum, the URL to the file, mentioned
previously, changed too [2].

Hopefully this concludes the naming debacle.

[1] <http://code.launchpad.net/~jjacobs/+junk/txEnum>
[2] <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jjacobs/+junk/txEnum/view/head:/enum.py>

--
Jonathan