[Twisted-Python] Refactoring Documentation

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Fri Jan 21 19:50:33 EST 2011

> On 21 January 2011 22:35, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>> �I don't believe we have a mirror on
>> github, but maybe somebody could correct me.
>
> There are 79 repos on github that match the word twisted.
>
> This one claims to be updated every 15 minutes and seems to be pretty
> up to date (has a commit from 13 hours ago)
>
> https://github.com/powdahound/twisted

Here's what might pass for an "official" git mirror of Twisted svn:
http://repo.or.cz/w/twisted.git

It seems to have diverged a while back from powdahound's github one, due
to what looks like a bogus commit in powdahound's.

(I do need to go back and redo the "releases" branches/tags at some point
though; they're not being copied at the right level.)

James