[Twisted-Python] Refactoring Documentation

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jan 20 17:45:48 EST 2011

On 10:05 pm, kevin.horn at gmail.com wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 1:55 AM, Glyph Lefkowitz
><glyph at twistedmatrix.com>wrote:
>>
>>(I was going to point you at the output of the buildbot, but it looks
>>like
>>something in trunk has broken the conversion process.  Anyone know
>>what this
>>is about? <
>>http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/builds/sphinx-
>>html-15724/contents.html>)
>I was going to address this as well.  I've been seeing what are
>apparently
>intermittent problems with the buildbot, though I haven't seen that one
>before, since the beginning of the year when I started seriously
>looking at
>this stuff again.
>
>I was able to build the docs properly on the buildbot yesterday, and in
>fact
>couldn't replicate any of the issues I had previously seen (which, in
>my
>case, seem to mostly have to do with missing CSS files). when I was
>talking
>to exarkun about it on IRC yesterday.
>
>I'm not sure whether it has to do with the buildbot configuration,
>maybe
>stuff timing out, network issues, problems in the actual conversion
>process,
>or what.

Does this help?

http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/builders/sphinx-
documentation/builds/123/steps/shell_4/logs/stdio

The salient point perhaps being:

  File
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/urllib.py",
line 347, in open_http
    'got a bad status line', None)
IOError: ('http protocol error', 0, 'got a bad status line', None)

Jean-Paul