[Twisted-Python] Boston Area Mini-Sprint

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 16:50:13 EST 2011

Hi Glyph et al:

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 15:44:55 -0500
From: Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>
Subject: Re: [Twisted-Python] Boston Area Mini-Sprint
To: Twisted general discussion <twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com>

>It's being held in somebody's home office in Somerville MA, and it's from >2-9PM EST.  I'm excited about it myself, but it is *probably* overkill to >drive over 300 miles to get there :) - it's not close to a hotel or >anything.  For that kind of long-distance thing, we have the sprints at >PyCon, which are substantially longer.

Fair enough although I have never been to Boston. I will stay home and watch the New England Patriots/NY Giants game. About Pycon. For starters, congratulations on your talk acceptance. I will be a Pycon 2011 and if there is a Twisted Sprint (and no other competing sprint like Stackless), I would participate. However I have to make these plans in advance.

Cheers,
Andrew