[Twisted-Python] Boston Area Mini-Sprint

Luke Marsden luke-lists at hybrid-logic.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 14:43:59 EST 2011

Damn, I'm going to be in Cambridge for 10 weeks from Wednesday 19th
onwards (usually based here in the UK). So I miss out by 3 days!

I'd really like to meet up with any Twisted folk when I arrive though.
Is anyone Boston-based up for a drink some time after the 19th?

FYI I'm the guy behind
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/SuccessStories#HybridLogic

:-)

--