[Twisted-Python] job server project

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Jan 1 09:52:03 EST 2011

On Dec 31, 2010, at 7:35 AM, Umut Aydin wrote:

> Hello everybody

Hello Umut! :)

> I just completed an article about writing a job server with Twisted
> Framework. It's also based on my job server project called Jobbar.
>
> http://umut.mobi/blog/2010/12/31/jobbar-distributed-job-server/
>
> I'm still working on it.
>
> Happy new year.
>
> - Umut

Thanks for reporting your progress; it's always nice to hear how people are using Twisted.  And thanks again for your shout-out to those who work tirelessly answering questions here and on the IRC channel :).

Perhaps when Jobbar is a bit further along, you'd like to submit a success story <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/SuccessStories> or join the TX project group on Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/tx>?

-g