[Twisted-Python] Next release?

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Feb 25 06:15:34 MST 2011

On 10:57 am, jml at mumak.net wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>I'd like for there to be a release of Twisted in March 2011, and I am
>happy to do it. If someone else has already volunteered, or would like
>to do it instead of me, they are welcome to be my guest, as long as
>they follow & update the Release Process
><http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReleaseProcess>.

I created an 11.0 milestone a few days ago.
<http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/milestone/Twisted-11.0>.  It almost gets
a release out in March.
>Perhaps it would be best to cut a release candidate before PyCon
>starts?

I don't have a problem with the schedule moving up.  To be explicit,
though, that means that tickets resolved at the PyCon sprint will not be
in 11.0.

Jean-Paul