[Twisted-Python] LDAP recommendation

Brent McConnell emcconne at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:22:54 MST 2011

I'm working on a web application that uses Cyclone (Twisted port or Tornado) and wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations for integration with LDAP.  I need to do basic authentication as well as add and modify users and groups (occasionally) from the app.  I've looked around but haven't seen that much documentation on any LDAP client libraries that are "Twisted".  Ldapter is really all I've found and it looks unmaintained.  Any help would be appreciated.

Brent McConnell