[Twisted-Python] Looking for intern (and full time developers)

Itamar Turner-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Thu Feb 17 12:37:28 MST 2011

Hi everyone,

My group at ITA Software, Availability and Inventory Control, is looking
for an intern. Inventory Control in this context is a core part of an
airline's reservation system, and we are currently hard at work developing
for American Airlines:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/american-airlines-selects-ita-software-for-next-generation-availability-engine-113456379.html

As part of our efforts, we're looking for an intern (for the summer, but
could also be earlier). Large parts of our system are written in Python
using Twisted, and so Twisted experience would be helpful. The current
plan is to have the intern develop some of our XML processing
infrastructure, but depending on experience or circumstances other
projects may be chosen.

You can apply here:
http://www.itasoftware.com/careers/work-at-ita/showjob.html?uid=745590

We are also hiring for many full time positions, some of which may involve
the use of Twisted, in particular the Operations group infrastructure.
Other positions will have you coding in Common Lisp (learned on the job,
typically), Java, C++ and more:
http://www.itasoftware.com/careers/

ITA Software is located in lovely Cambridge, MA, home to MIT and Harvard.
Google is currently attempting to acquire ITA, pending approval by the
government.

If you apply for a position at ITA, especially the intern position, please
mention my name and email me to let me know.

--Itamar