[Twisted-Python] are you a bad enough dude to rescue Twisted?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Feb 13 14:51:34 MST 2011

In the hopes of motivating some more contributions to Twisted, we've whipped up a little hack to incentivize more people to contribute patches, and especially, to do reviews:

<http://twistedmatrix.com/highscores/>

Scoring begins on the first of each month.  The scoring algorithm isn't completely finalized so you may see your scores shift around a little bit, but this shouldn't affect rankings too much.  At some point, we plan to give out some kind of prizes based on points; but the main motivation is just getting your name to the top of that list.

Good luck everybody!  Now: go take down exarkun!

(Nota bene: since hackers like trying to find weaknesses in systems like this, let me say right up front that the scoreboard isn't particularly resilient to gaming.  It operates on a presumption of good faith; we assume that all contributions are as good as they can be.  If you violate this presumption and waste our time by generating bogus trac traffic, I can guarantee you won't like the results.)