[Twisted-Python] twisted can't find internet module

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Feb 10 13:14:19 EST 2011

On Feb 10, 2011, at 8:08 AM, Stephen Thorne wrote:

>> I am also very curious about the nature of the "problem horse", as
>> google translate suggests the first response is about. :-)
>
> I did not use google translate, but I was wondering why horses were
> mentioned in the discussion as well.

Since the poster hasn't clarified, I thought I'd share this fascinating tidbit:

My wife (who was excited to learn the phrase for "bug report" from this message) explains that "horse-top" or "on a horse" is a Chinese idiom meaning "fast", so the responder was telling the OP to describe their problem better, and if they do so, it will be resolved quickly.

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed; I thought that maybe Problem Horse would be Twisted's answer to the Django Pony, but alas we will never get to meet it.