[Twisted-Python] Flush socket

Tobias Oberstein tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de
Thu Aug 11 15:45:37 MDT 2011

yes. for FF and Chrome, and other WebSockets clients

On 11.08.11 23:40, "Christopher Armstrong" <radix at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Tobias Oberstein <tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de> wrote:
well, it does not necessarily correspond, but from what I see on tcpdump with
loopback device and on LAN (with TCP NoDelay set), it practically works.

the problem with your suggestion: I want to test the other end .. and that is
not Twisted (its i.e. Firefox .. the protocol to test is WebSockets)

Maybe I'm missing something - are you actually writing functional tests for Firefox itself?