[Twisted-Python] Twisted bzr mirror (Was: Twisted Project Jobs Volunteer)

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Aug 8 07:07:30 MDT 2011

On 12 Jul, 12:11 pm, adi at roiban.ro wrote:
>On Mon, 2011-07-11 at 11:30 +0000, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>> >[snip]
>>I ran this (all-branches version) a few times over the weekend.  The
>>first time, when there was lots of catching up to do, took about 3.5
>>hours.  After that, it was about 30 minutes per run.  This does seem
>>fast enough to do nightly, so I'll set that up until we have the push-
>>based version.
>
>I have created a script that can be used together with a svn post-
>commit
>hook to keep an bzr mirror in sync.

Thanks.  Sorry about the delay in getting back to you on this.  Another
issue I think the push version needs to deal with is concurrent
invocation.  It looks like the script will issue overlapping "bzr pull"
commands now, which doesn't work very well.  Do you think you could add
some locking somewhere to avoid this?

Thanks again,
Jean-Paul