[Twisted-Python] [ANN] Turtl 0.1.1 throttler released

Valentino Volonghi dialtone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:15:32 EDT 2011

On 17 Aug 2011, at 13:10, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:

>> (...) unless there's a way to link to projects from outside I won't do that one just yet.
>
> There are definitely ways to point at other locations for projects.  For example, Twisted isn't hosted on Launchpad (it's on twistedmatrix.com), but https://launchpad.net/twisted/ can show you lots of stuff about it.

Ok, I created the project and even imported the code, although it won't really be developed from there, maybe I'll even remove it from it in the future :).

https://launchpad.net/turtl

But the project is simple enough that it doesn't need so much development time devoted to it.

--
Valentino Volonghi
http://www.adroll.com