[Twisted-Python] problems with transport.write

gary clark burslem2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 20:39:44 EDT 2011

Much appreciated on the quick response.

It fails by writing a large string at the server side and not receiving any data at the client. The client uses open-ssl and is blocking to receive data. I dont know if its possible to determine if the write was successful or not on the server side i.e knowing how many bytes were written etc. I dont see any exceptions. The connection is still maintained and like I said its intermittent. So when a transport.write occurs is there an api I can use to see if it was successful?

I'm trying to isolate if its a server problem or a client issue at the moment.

Thanks,

Gary C