[Twisted-Python] Question about StreamServerEndpointService

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 27 04:50:17 EDT 2011

On Apr 27, 2011, at 4:26 AM, Albert Brandl wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 01:19:28AM -0400, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
>>
>> I haven't investigated too thoroughly, but it sounds like you have, and
>> this does indeed sound like a bug.  Could you write it up
>> (<http://twistedmatrix.com /trac/newticket>), so it doesn't get lost?
>
> Sure - http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/5071.

Thanks a lot.  If you'd like to contribute a patch, of course, that would be doubly appreciated :).  Otherwise, someone will get to it eventually.  (This might even deserve the 'easy' keyword, as I think the bug is pretty straightforward... unfortunately the functionality requires understanding of a whole bunch of Twisted-specific concepts...)